Hong Kong – Manchester City have brought Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas and Stefan Jovetic. The presence of the trio of new players, City are believed to have the best squad in the Premier League.
On the market this summer, City have spent more than 80 million pounds ($ 1.23 trillion) to recruit four new players. The first is a Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho.
Then, the City brought Negredo and Navas from Sevilla to cost 34.9 million pounds. Negredo, who scored 25 goals last season in La Liga, plotted as a replacement for Carlos Tevez move to Juventus while Navas will add strength to the midfield ‘Manchester Blue’.
Lastly, City landed Jovetic from Fiorentina to cost 22 million pounds. Montenegro’s young players have become pillars of the Italian club’s players in the last two seasons and is expected to fill the place left by Mario Balotelli.
All three players was on display in the City pre-season tour in Hong Kong. Assistant team manager Brian Kidd was convinced they were able to take City in the Premier League champions again and go far in the Champions League next season.
“They looked very excited. They look very talented and obviously will make an impact,” believe Kidd was quoted as saying by The Sun.
“In the Premier League and Champions League you need four strikers (plus Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko-red) so you can membua alternative. I would not swap our squad with any team in the Premier League.”
Young striker Indonesian All-Stars, Natural Syamsir match against Chelsea made the scene to steal the science. Siregar hoping to gain knowledge of the mercurial midfielder Chelsea, Eden Hazard.
In the eyes Siregar, Hazard complete player with skill. Although still young, the former Lille player has managed to penetrate the main team of the Blues. Siregar want to learn the speed and technique possessed Hazard.
“Although Chelsea are not favorites. However, I like to Hazard. He is young and fast players. Hazard has high techniques,” said the Manchester United fans.
Despite facing an opponent whose class in the Indonesian All-Stars, it did not make discouraging dropout mentality SAD Uruguay’s players. Siregar hope, Indonesian All-Stars could provide fierce resistance in the presence of Jose Mourinho’s side are.
Players that play for DC United’s asking Indonesian All-Stars squad can reap the experience during a duel contra Chelsea. According to him, the match against the European team can be the parameters to measure strength.
“Hopefully (offset Chelsea). Against Chelsea, we should be able to take a good lesson. Could be a lesson to achieve the best results going forward. Together we must learn in this game,” revealed Syamsir proceed.
SUZUKA – Event Suzuka 8-Hours Race this weekend ensured full participation of the iron horse jockey legend. One of them former MotoGP champion 1993 season, Kevin Schwantz, who will be riding the Suzuki GSX-R1000.
Not himself, Schwantz Suzuki team participating in will also partner with Yukio Kagayama and World Superbike legend, Noriyuki “Nitro” Haga. Schwantz was looking forward claiming back down in the event that there has been 11 years that followed.
“I’m looking forward to race at the Suzuka 8-Hour with Yukio and on the seat Noriyuki Suzuki GSX-R1000. Suzuka has a special place in my heart because I won my first 500cc Grand Prix here, “said Schwantz.
“The last time I took an eight-hour event was in 1992 with Doug Chandler and we could not finish the race due to mechanical problems. With only two riders, it will be difficult physically. Now with three riders and still be heavy for me though not as before, “he added.
“I myself have never won at this event and now with my colleagues tough as Yukio and Nori, I think we have a chance to win it,” Schwantz closed, as quoted by Crash, Thursday (25/07/2013).
Suzuka 8-Hours Event Race time will be followed by 63 riders and expected, Suzuka will be met 80 thousand fans at the final session, Saturday (07/27/2013) future. Last year, the event was won by a trio of Jonathan Rea, Kosuke Akiyoshi and Tadayuki Okada that carries the FCC TSR Honda team.
HAMBURG – Step Roger Federer had stopped at the German Tennis Championships semifinals after losing the fight stright through a set of qualifier, Federico Dulbonis, Sunday (07/21/2013) early morning hrs.
In that match, Federer was beaten 6-7 (7) and 6-7 (4) of Dulbonis, which is a world-ranked 114. Former world number one was lost within one hour, 53 minutes, as well as a second defeat Federer this year from players who rank in the top 100.
“He (Dulbonis) played well, he’s a little more aggressive than I was,” Federer said, as reported by Heraldnet, Sunday (07/21/2013).
Previously, the Swiss tennis player Sergiy Stakhovsky surrendered at hand in the second round of Wimbledon 2013 with a 7-6 (5), 6-7 (5), 5-7, 6-7 (5). Stakhovsky is itself a world-ranked 116.
The victory over Federer, made Dulbonis became the third qualifier to advance to the final of the ATP World Tour this year. At the top of the party, would Dulbonis against Fabio Fognini of Italy.
Fognini aside Spaniard, Nicolas Almargo battle through two sets, and in one hour 49 minutes. In the meantime, this is a failure of Federer this year after winning just one title from nine tournaments.
Jakarta – Competition ASEAN Basketball League (ABL) season will be more stringent than the previous two seasons, as there are three new teams competing.
Three new teams are San Miguel Beermen (Philippines), Bangkok Basketball Holdings (Thailand), and Saigon Sports Academy Basketball (Vietnam).
They will join the AirAsia Philippine Patriots, Westports KL Dragons, Chang Thailand Slammers, Singapore Slingers and the Indonesia Warriors (last season named Satria Muda BritAma).
ABL’s third season of competition is unlikely to be followed by the Brunei Barracudas. Brunei has decided not to take part in this season.
“The entry of a strong team like San Miguel from the Philippines and the new team of Vietnam and Thailand show that the ABL has been turned into a gladiator ring basketball at the regional level are accompanied with great ambition to be the best in ASEAN,” said ABL CEO Kuhan Foo a news conference in Hotel Mulia Senayan, Monday (09/26/2011).
Meanwhile, SEABA President Erick Thohir ABL participants expect the increase will be accompanied by increased quality competition.
“We did not want to add to the team but the quality of the competition is declining. Moreover, joining a team that is big teams,” said Erick.
“The purpose of the ABL one of which is to improve the quality of local players in order to compete at a higher level. Therefore, we want to make sure that the additions do not make quality competition team down,” he added.
ABL competition was about to begin its third season on January 14, 2012. This is to give an opportunity to the players to defend their country in the event the SEA Games in 2011.
Increasing the number of participants also made the competition so much longer duration. If last season’s competition completed in four months, on the third season of competition will later lasted six months.
Atletico Mineiro star Bernard says he has offers from Shakhtar Donetsk and Porto as well as from Premier League clubs.
The 20-year-old attacking midfielder has been linked with Arsenal in recent weeks, with his agent hinting that he would depart after helping the Brazilian side to its first Copa Libertadores title on Wednesday.
“I’ll keep working until the board decides something about the transfer,” the youngster told Sportv. “There are offers from English football, Shakhtar and Porto.”
Elated at his role in the Libertadores triumph, Bernard claims that he would remain at his club for the rest of his life if it were feasible but believes a decision is not in his hands.
“If I could, I would stay here the rest of my life,” Bernard said. “I don’t know what can happen with me but, if I leave, I know I will have done my job.
“I have said a thousand times that I want to stay, but it doesn’t depend on me now.
“I made it clear that, if I stay or not, I wanted to leave here with an important title. It’s up to God to decide if I stay or not, up to God, [Atletico Mineiro’s] presidency and the board.
“I am very happy and I want to celebrate this title, which is one of the most important ones I will have in my life.”
BUDAPEST – Pirelli motorsport director Paul Hembery, disclose the use of tire anyarnya trick called P-Zero. The trick is believed to be able to overcome the problems of the team at the Hungarian GP series, the weekend.
As reported earlier, P-Zero will debut in the race that took place at the Hungaroring circuit on Sunday (28/7/3013). In the tenth series later, Pirelli will provide two types of tires, namely medium tires (P-Zero White) and soft (P-Zero Yellow).
Hembery also provide tricks in using bn which had been tested last week at the Silverstone circuit. Hungaroring circuit which has the character of a narrow and winding will make low speed racer racing.
Therefore, Hembery advise the drivers in order to get enough heat in order to maintain the tire. “Traction and braking are the two most important aspects of tire performance in Hungary, the teams will make the settings to maximize these two key areas,” he said as reported by Crash.
“The energy level is relatively low lateral, performance tires will be a limiting factor rather than durability. And this will be the basis of the selection strategy, with teams like to keep the tires remain in peak performance for as possible,” he continued.
He also considered that the P-Zero could help the drivers to overcome the problem of thirst and degradation on the tires. To avoid the problem tire burst on the British GP series, some time ago.
“Temperatures in Hungary can be very high, and this is another factor where the level of wear and degradation will depend. Latest tire design we will help the drivers handle it,” he said.